Please See Exhibits/Events for the 2017 Schedule!
The Blue Hill Historical Society was founded in 1902 for the purpose of preserving the heritage of the Town of Blue Hill, Maine, U.S.A. The Society’s home and headquarters is the Holt House on Water Street.
The Holt House was built in 1815 by Jeremiah Thorndike Holt. It serves now as a museum and repository of artifacts and archives relevant to local history.
Stay tuned for a new issue of the Historical Society's newsletter, "Holt House News."
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can also be found on Facebook - see the link above, or click here.
Holt House Hours: 2017
Opening Day: Saturday, July 1 11:00AM - 2:00PM
Tuesdays & Fridays, 1:00 - 4:00PM
July, August, September